Saturday 8 November 2014

Cool Status for whatsapp.


  • Life is Short – Chat Fast!
  • Time is precious, waste it wisely.
  • I need Six months of vacation, Twice a year.
  • Marriage is a "workshop", Where husband 'works' and wife 'shops'.
  • After Tuesday, even the calender says "W T F".
  • 2 Things can change a women's mood- 1) I love you 2) 50% Discount.
  • SARCASM: Just one of the many services i offer.
  • Cleaning is just putting stuff in less obvious places.
  • I tried to be normal once. Worst two minutes of my life.
  • Politeness has become so rare that some people mistake it for flirtation.
  • SCIENCE FACT: If you close your eyes, you won’t be able to see.
  • Of course I’m not perfect; there’s a crack in my ass!
  • Love the neighbor. But don’t get caught.
  • Love is like a fart, If you have to force it, It's probably a crap.
  • I have 2-3 real friends, the rest are just people i socialize with.
  • Etc. – End of Thinking Capacity.
  • We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.
  • I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life; if I die next Tuesday.
  • A good friend will help you move, a best friend will help you move a dead body.
  • Trying to understand you is like trying to smell the color 9.
  • “I am sorry for those that disagree with me because I know that they are wrong.”
  • I stay up late every night and realize it’s a bad idea every morning.
  • The two best times to keep your mouth shut are when you’re swimming and when you’re angry.
  • Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company.
  • My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.
  • I failed to make the chess team because of my height.
  • Men are like bank accounts. The more money, the more interest they generate.
  • Marriage is the chief cause of divorce.
  • I'm not in a bad mood, Everyone is just annoying.
  • I don't know what makes you so dumb, But it really works.
  • If you resolve to give up drinking, You don't actually live longer, It's just seems longer.
  • There's always that one person, who takes a few minutes to get the joke.
  • AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.
  • You are as useless as the 'AY' in 'Okay'.
  • Beauty is in the eye of the credit card holder.
  • I don't lie, I speak Fiction.
  • If i agreed with you, We'd both be wrong.
  • Trust in God, But lock your car.
  • Marriage is a 3 Ring Circus- 1. Engagement Ring, 2. Wedding Ring, 3. Suffering.
  • So i heard you're a player, Well nice to meet you. I'm the coach.
  • I'm not single, I'm just romantically challenged.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment